Ford brake stuff

   That is an interesting question. Could you use a Ford rotor? I'm not
sure but if you could you would have to convert to internal hubs. I
don't know what the difference is between intenal and external except I
will take an exteranl to work on any day. I helped my buddy put a set of
internals on his Bronco (I can't talk him out of them). What a pain. I
had never worked on one before so it took an hour just to figure out how
to get that bl;asted outer ring off so we could get the hub out. Next
time he can take it to a shop.
   I found when I did my rear brakes last night that my right trear axle
seal is leaking a little. How difficult is that compared to a Ford 9"
rear?

        Dan Nees
cookiedan@domain.elided
Hi my name is Dan, and I'm an IHCaholic. I have a '79 Scout rust heap
running, a '78 parts Scout on blocks, and a '71 Scout dentmobile
running.