Re:horns/newsletter.

Horn tread may be dead but here goes anyway:

Pulled a junkyard set off of a early 70's Toranado.  Not terribly loud
but nice DEEP tone.  Kind of reminds me of a bull.  Anybody got a set of
longhorns I can mount on the hood ;-)  Still want something louder
though.  Spent all of $5 for the set.  Old guy at counter insisted they
would not work.  He took them in back to hook them up to a battery.
Should have seen him jump!  Ha.
Lets here it for Delco!

Getting geared up to send out first N W Binders newsletter of 1998.  If
anyone in club or not,  would like me to include anything, please feel
free to E-mail me.
Off digest mailto:robmar@domain.elided

Thanks,
Rob Marks  NW Binders Pres.