Re: ihc-digest V5 #181

>Date: 11 Feb 1998 15:11:48 -0600
>From: "Willy Cunningham" <willy_cunningham@domain.elided>
>Subject: picking on tom
>
>>what's this got to do with Tom. It's just that a few of us "older guy"s
>>feel that he is justifiably ours to abuse .......
>
>not sure if I qualify as "old" (although I can see the 50 mile marker up =
>ahead) enough to pick on Tom but I do anyway. I have my own perverse =
>method though: set a box in the corner of the shop, when Tom starts =
>talking/wishing/ruminating about this part or that (be it string or =
>widgets) if I have it and its in the way, I chuck it in the *mandera* =
>box.
>Hmmm..wonder if I should start a *landry* box??
>When the box gets near UPS max I ship it.
>This is my way of recycling.
> At some point in time I hope to find that Tom has reassembled my Terra.
>That's when I fly north with the VIN plate in my back pocket;-)
>Cheers,
>Willy C

Willy,
Considering your view of the 50 mile marker, and your creative means of Tom
abuse, welcome to the club.
John

John Hofstetter, who nets at   http://www.goldrush.com/~hofs
PROBABLY MORE TO REMEMBER THAN EVER REALLY HAPPENED
Owner of 79 Scout Terra  with 8000 lb. Warn Winch,
Detroit Locker in rear and LS in front,
 4" Trailmaster lift    Holley E F I  Mallory Unilite Dist.   MSD ignition
Too darn long and too darn wide  to always go where I ask it to go.
NRA, Life Member   Calif. Rifle and Pistol Assn.
Blue Ribbon Coalition              Friends of Death Valley
Sierra Macintosh Users Group     MacTwain Macintosh Users Group
Association of California School Administrators,  Life Member