Motorcycles and IHC?

John,

     I'm responding to the list for a reson.  Have you ever heard of anyone
making a tray that mounts in a classIII hitch or on the bumper that will allow
me to carry more than just a moped?  I have a CR450R, and I can't figure out a
way to get it around without a trailer.  I was thinking of making a tray that
mounts in the receiver, and lets the back tire of the bike trail the truck.  I
seem to be seeing more of these lately, any ideas?  My plan, for the moment, is
to make a tray that mounts in the hitch, along the back of the truck, pick up
and put the bike in it.  Tie it to the back of the truck (haven't figured this
one out yet) and drive on.  Only problem is I can't open the back gate.  Anyway,
another option is to put the tray on the front.

     How do listmembers transport their bikes?  I have too many bikes,and can't
aford a trailer till I sell some.
Honda CR125R
Honda CR450R
3x Yamaha XS400
1x Yamaha XS650
2x Vespa 150 Super

     P.S.  Are those parts you have XR/XLR sepcific, or will the bars fit on my
450?  And, this ign thing,is it 4 stroke only?

     -Joel Brodsky

         '76 IHC Scout II 345/tf727
         '75 IHC Travelall 150 4wd 392/tf727
         '72 Chev Carryall 3dr 4wd 350/th350 sold, but not forgotten.