picking on tom

>what's this got to do with Tom. It's just that a few of us "older guy"s
>feel that he is justifiably ours to abuse .......

not sure if I qualify as "old" (although I can see the 50 mile marker up ahead) enough to pick on Tom but I do anyway. I have my own perverse method though: set a box in the corner of the shop, when Tom starts talking/wishing/ruminating about this part or that (be it string or widgets) if I have it and its in the way, I chuck it in the *mandera* box.
Hmmm..wonder if I should start a *landry* box??
When the box gets near UPS max I ship it.
This is my way of recycling.
 At some point in time I hope to find that Tom has reassembled my Terra.
That's when I fly north with the VIN plate in my back pocket;-)
Cheers,
Willy C
77 SS II
77 Terra (located in WY and MT)