Re: Poly Bushings

>On your discussion of poly body mount bushings, are you talking of
>replacing the large donut black rubbers pressed into the frame
>extensions?  And regarding lifting (do you mean adding distance

I think that's what they're talking about.  The 8 frame/body bolts.

>between the frame and the body or between the suspension and the

Frame and body.

>frame? BTW, do these poly bushings come in factory height?

The bushings themselves come in "stock" height (that would be pre-25yrs of
compression on the poor things).  If you want a body lift, they sell "pucks"
of aluminum or a teflon/urethane/?? material.  These go between the frame
and the bushings, not replace the bushings.

-Tom