Dana 20 questions

Fellow IHC's I would like some advice about transfer cases.I currently
drive a Dana 20 on my '77 Scout II. I will be replacing the whole case
soon. I was wondering what my best course of action would be. Staying
with the Dana 20, Switching to a Dana 300, or ???. I pull a 30'
Airstream behind this scout three times a year, and this year will be
taking it to Alaska. The trailer weighs about 7500Lbs. What do you think
?

'77 Scout II  (My Baby)
Black and perfect {although my knuckles could use some R&R}
304 - 727 - Dana 20
170,000 Miles and mostly original
Tow Package
Black and Blue Interior