Re: Glove box for 79 Scout

Pete,

>Scouts have the same type of cardboard glove boxes as the VW Bugs.
>I don't know if the replacements are an perfect fit

I have a glove box on the way. Before I install it I'll take it down to the
VW place and see if I can compare it to one of theirs. It would be nice if
it worked.

Also I talked to Scout Madness (I think it was them) and they had
indefinate plans for a metal replacement.

Scott Machalk
1979 Scout II 345 727 new hose and the brakes are back.