Movies/TV

I've seen quite a few postings re: IH's in movies.  These have led me to
always keep my eyes peeled for one of the beauties when watching the tube.
 This past week I've seen 3.

1.  1967 movie "In the Heat of the Night".  One scene takes place in an IH
dealer.  Lots of Farmalls being fixed etc and a Scout 800 (white over
yellow) rolls through the back ground.  I didn't catch much more than that
scene.

2.  The TV series "Northern Exposure".  One of the main characters
(Holling, the bar owner) drives a blue and white (and rust) Scout 80.
 Thought it was an 800 'til I saw the hinged windshield.

3.  TV commercial touting the benefits of "Indian gaming" (read "Gambling)
has a family loading all of their worldly possessions into a Travelall.
 )We all know they could easily fit everything they and most of the
neighborhood owns into one.)

I also don't remember ever seeing anyone list the Scout appearances in
"Hooper" or "Deliverance".  FYI

Just thought I'd share

Steve Fischer

'68 Scout 800A