What kind of beer...

Hi there!
	I have been reading this journal for quite a while and enjoy all of the
mechanical insights. However, I have not had to comment on anything until
this weekend. I was about to work on my '73 1110 Pickup when I stuck up a
conversation about beer with my neighbor. He thought that OLY was good
workin' beer because "It's in the water". Personally, Pabst Blue Ribbon
seems to agree with me because it tastes the same even if a bit o' engine
grime falls into it. I could use the iron anyway. Any thoughts?
Henry from San Diego