carb rebiuld #

O.K. guys I need the NAPA parts number for the early model 2210 carb.
The kind with the seperate fuel bowl and fuel circuit. I need to call
the NAPA guy by 2 PM today and tell him the number if I want the kit on
monday. Somebody has this number I know you do. Please help I need my 71
back on the road.

        Dan Nees
cookiedan@domain.elided
Hi my name is Dan, and I'm an IHCaholic. I have a '79 Scout rust heap
running, a '78 parts Scout on blocks, and a '71 Scout dentmobile
running.