Storage boxes

I would like to get the parts list and spec's. These sound like a great
idea.
Thanks, Mike

Date: Thu, 05 Feb 1998 00:36:24 -0800
From: bard@domain.elided
Subject: Storage boxes for Scout

Hi, I have fabricated storage boxes that fit into the space in front of
and behind the rear wheel well. These 'boxes' fit between the inner and
outer quarter panel and open to the inside. They do not interfere with
the rear seat at all and are excellent places to store all the junk that
you do not want floating around the bed or under the seats collecting
dirt and grime.

Is anyone interested in these, If so I can post the materials and cost
for a set.

"Always Send a Scout first.... then the rest"