D300s FS

>Does anyone have or know of a Dana 300 that is for sale, How much is it
>and can I swap it with my T-145 without any trouble or modifications?

Try Dennis at The Scoutmaster 505 474 0253 or John at jeeper@domain.elided
I'm pretty sure John has at least one more brand new IH D300 and I think
Dennis has one or two as well. Both may take a while for a response
although Dennis does tend to answer the phone better now that he has
gootten busy enough to hire another mechanic. Best bet with John is email
which he reads late in the evening.

For those who want the 4:1s for the IH d300s, when you contact Tera remind
them of all the Jeeps running IH D300s that are potential buyers, most of
us who have made that swap are semi serious wheelers and are the most
likely target audience for the gears.