Source for Lock-O-Matic Hub Parts?

I just called Warn as was informed that replacement parts or repair kits
are no longer available for the Lock-O-Matic or Automatic locking hub
models stamped with M178 and M242.

I'm wondering if anyone knows of any alternative sources?

Does anyone have two spare M242 model Automatic hub clutch mechanisms they
don't want and would like to sell / trade something for?

What I'm really looking for are some of the "innards" that were lost from a
pair I have.  I don't need the outer hub body (the large ring part that's
closest to the axle), the clutch body (the part that the dial rides in) or
dial itself.

What I do need are the parts that move back and forth inside the clutch
body on the dial... as it's turned.  This would include the clutch
mechanism that moves forward to engages the hub when the dial is turned to
"LOCK" and the pins that fit between said clutch and the clutch body.
These pins transfer the torque from the innards to the outer clutch body.

Thanks,

John
jlandry@domain.elided             |
Conservative Libertarian        |  Scout(R) the America others pass by
Life Member of the NRA          | in the Scout Traveler escape-machine.
WA Arms Collectors              |
Commercial Helicopter - Inst.   | 1976 Scout II Traveler "Patriot" model
http://www.halcyon.com/jlandry/ | 1977 Scout II Traveler (Parts donor)