Re: Line setting ticket

Scott Machalk <smachalk@domain.elided> scribbled in the sand:

>I got my line setting ticket last week and I am having some trouble
>interpreting some of the stuff. If there is someone who is an expert and
>would like to help, it is at http://www.coolday.com/scout/lineset.html

Howard Pletcher is the resident expert when it comes to historical and
production related IH stuff.

What exactly are your questions?

Regards,

John
jlandry@domain.elided             |
Conservative Libertarian        |  Scout(R) the America others pass by
Life Member of the NRA          | in the Scout Traveler escape-machine.
WA Arms Collectors              |
Commercial Helicopter - Inst.   | 1976 Scout II Traveler "Patriot" model
http://www.halcyon.com/jlandry/ |     1977 Scout II Traveler (Parts)