Owen's Answer RE: Traveler Top on a Terra?

John only got one Traveler. The '78 with blown tranny. I'm planing on
enlisting the help of a friend to section a Traveler top down 18" to fit on
my Scout II w/Terra top. He's a really, really good body man, we've been
friends since 1st grade, and he owes me bigtime in the favor department
right now.
The idea was to get someone to buy the whole lot lock, stock, and barrel.
Since they're going seperately, I'm gonna keep that extra top so I can have
a full top that will bolt on without having to swap the windows back to
Scout II square style.

As for location, I'm in Tacoma,WA.