The Traveler "lift gate"

It's me that has the molds to make the traveler lift gate conversion.
Due to the high cost of the hardware associated to make it work, as well
as high cost of my own labor ;), it is an expensive part  =600+.  I have
intentions of making several for the Tulare show in April.  Right now I
am in the middle of making the  SSII Square headlight grill part.  If
anyone works for a Supplier to RV type hardware, ie: gas struts, lock
mechanisms, ect and can get me good prices on these items than the price
could drop considerably.  The other option would be to ship parts
without and let people find their own hardware.  But I don't need the
grief of technical support, hense the reason to ship parts ready to
paint and install.  The headlight grill requires no post finishing,
painting, or hardware and will replace the metal headlight/grill piece.
It's cost will be more reasonable.  If it is successful then I will dive
back into liftgate conversions to make it work.
Let me know what you all think.

Rob Marks  NW Binders pres.

I believe the binders will have a large flatbed trailer going to Tulare.
Let me know what you want hauled and I'll let the club know tonight at
the meeting.