Any and all Traveler and 345 information

There is a Traveler a couple hundred miles from me that is for sale and
I am going to look at it 2/8/98.  I'm a realativly new scouter on the
sceen (yet to get an IH, but things are looking up), and I need as much
info on Travelers and the IH 345.  I know absolutly nothing about the
Travelers and very little about the 345.  What kind of gas milage does
one get.  Please, write to me with any info on Travelers and 345's.
Help your fellow Scouters!

Thanks much

Nick
My dads '90 F-250---My moms '91 Montero