Assorted interior/body/cab questions

Harvesters,

First, thanks to everyone who has offered their help on my cab mounts
questions.  Some parts are in the mail, others will be fabricated, and
hopefully I'll have a solid tub sometime soon.  I won't hesitate to come to
the digest with problems as they arise.

For now, however, I've got a few other questions related to my
body/interior project (which seems to grow in scale every time I think
about it):

Any suggestions for solvents to get the glue/insulation off the walls of
the rear tub?  I'm ripping all of it out, but I'm having a hard time
getting the glue residue off.

The plan is to Durabak the entire inner tub once all the cutting and
welding is finished.  I'll put carpet down in the front, but will leave the
Durabak uncovered in the rear.  (Does that sound like a good idea -- Tom M,
didn't I see on your website that that's basically what you're planning?).
Anyway, can someone (Tom?) get me the number for Durabak, and an idea of
how much I'll need?

Anyone have ideas about good vehicles off of which to scavenge good
replacement bucket seats?  I'm thinking vinyl, for when the top is off...
What about installation?  I don't need to use the Scout seat boxes, so I
can just bolt right to the floor, right?

I'm going to need a rollbar -- more for supporting a bikini top than for
safety (my off-roading is *usually* pretty tame).  Suggestions?

Any ideas for the insides of the doors?  I'm afraid the old door pads will
look nasty next to new seats and carpet.

While I'm at it, maybe I should reupholster the back bench seat.  Ideas --
keeping rain and sun in mind?

That's enough for now.  I will mention that I'm also planning to customize
the dash with new guages -- maybe set in a diamond-plate removable panel
for easy access to the dash innards.   I'll also redo the wiring while I'm
at it, and I'm thinking of trying to fabricate a metal box behind the glove
compartment door to hold my CD changer -- the area is too small as it is,
so I thought I'd snag a bigger door from an IH truck, fit it with a lock,
and affix the metal box behind that.

As you can see, this is a project that should take at least several months,
and time and money will be serious constraints.  But I hope to have a
really beautiful rig when I'm done.

Rob

'75 SII, 345, 727