Re: Locked Hub

On Sat, 31 Jan 1998 16:08:16 -0800 "Michael Stenstrom" <stenmnr@domain.elided>
writes:
>IH all,
>   When I set the spring and slide block on the bench, it looked like
the
>leaning tower of pizza!  One of the springs were broken.  When I engaged
>the hub, no problem.  When I tried to back the hub off, it was binding
(pun
>INTENDED ;-) by not coming out straight.
>   So for now; I left the spring and slider off, and capped the hub
opening
>with the selecter.  Gotta ht the bone yard for a spare or maybe a set of
>the full manual without springs.

Although you had a problem with the springs, I would not opt for the
non-spring loaded models.  They make operation so much easier and I'm not
aware that there have  been than many problems with them--they were used
since about 1967.

>UNIX and LSD... the two most popular things to come out of  Berkeley.
>I don't think it's a coincidence!" - Anonymous

I always assumed one was done under the influence of the other!

Or call Juno at (800) 654-JUNO [654-5866]