Looking for a carb

Ok,

I am tired of waiting for Holley.  I really just need an accelerator pump
discharge nozzle, but at this point I am looking for a whole carb.  It
can't hurt to have a back up anyway.  If anyone wants to scavenge their
spare for the needle, I can send you the new one from Holley in 3-6 weeks,
or I'll buy your spare carb.

The vendors all want to sell me upgrades or remanufactured ($230-300).  I
just need a $40-50 one, no matter the condition, as long as it is
complete.

Specs:

Holley 2bbl 2210C
R6620
Stock on '75 Scout II 345

I need it as soon as possible, so any help would be appreciated.

Bill Wisser
wmw@domain.elided
(603)743-3452