Parts vehicle etc.

Hello, I am a newbie and have noticed that some people find it valuable to know where they can find IHC vehicles and Scouts for parts, so I'll toss in my sightings. In Bolton, MA, on Route 110 just south of Route 117 on the right hand side near the DPW garage there is an older Scout in bad need of repair. Body seems all there, but slightly rusted if memory serves. Not sure of the year, model, etc. but I would be able to check it out if anyone is interested. Also in the town of Lancaster or Shirley, if one were to follow Route 70 towards Route 2 and take a right *JUST* before the Route 2 overpass, go to the end of the road and the last house on the left (on the corner) has a beautiful, early-1970s Scout in mint condition. It is yellow and white and there are some parts vehicles in a field nearby (not sure if it's owned by same person) that might be of interest. Again, please excuse my lack of detailed knowledge but I could get more info on these vehicles for anyone interested. !