67 800a lift? spring over

Hey all, from Wisconsin... I have a 67 800a and would like to raise the
springs to the top of axles. What do I need to buy in advance?, I've got
the tools and the time this summer. I'd like to get this done and get some
meat on the hooves of my scout. I've got two years to get this rig ready to
disappear, this is my hauling rig ... (scavanging is always an option when
the shit hits the fan) any help in this procedure would greatly help my
scout become what the previous owners failed to see. Thanks all "survival
is not all in doing as much as knowing" A.C.