cab mount ?s

Harvesters,

I'm about to order some cab mounts, and I've got some questions.

The cab mounts definitely need replacement, but part of the floor is rusted
through, too.  It's the typical pattern:  a strip of rust along the door,
angling over toward the tunnel as it approaches the firewall.  My question
is, will the cab mounts serve to replace the floor as well?  What I mean
is, can I cut out the floor, weld in the cab mounts, and be done?  Does the
"top" surface of the cab mount serve as the floor?  I looked at the
pictures in the old Binder Bulletin that outline this procedure, but I
couldn't tell what was done about the floor.

I know that the Howterton mounts don't go back very far (5" back from the
angled part of the floor), so I'll have to deal with the rust running along
the door separately.  But for the part of the floor coinciding with the
mount "footprint", it seems like the mount might be enough -- the brochure
says the mount extends 7" up the angled part of the floor.  I'm thinking
this might free me from buying floor replacement panels, or fabricating
large sections of floor.

Also, how important are the rocker panels to structural strength?  I've
read the FAQ, where it says that the body can sag without them.  The reason
I ask is, I'm doing this project in a class, and I've only got three hours
a week to get them done.  I'm worried that three hours isn't nearly enough
time to grind out the old cab mounts, cut away rusted floor, cut out old
rocker panels, and weld in all the new stuff.  Can I grind and cut away one
week, then drive around for a week with that body mounting bolt
disconnected, then weld in the new stuff at the next class?  Basically,
what should be the order of cutting and replacing mounts, floor, and
rockers, given the 3 hours a week constraint?

Also, does anyone know where I can buy replacement body bushings?  For how
much?

Thanks for any help.  This is a daunting project for me.

Rob