Favorite Modifications

I've been buried at work, and away from the list for a while.  Missed
it.  Still living happily with just two IHs for the family.  Sounds
great in the morning when they are both warming up together...

A few of my favorite modifications:

    - Replaced my points distributor with a Delco HEI (cost $150, and
      provided great after-market options and out of the box improvements)

    - Balance tube between exhaust pipes on my scout (*really* quieted
      it down, possible performance bennies - but I can't be sure because
      I also added tri-y headers at the same time)

    - Rearched the springs (and added an additional leaf) on the T'all,
      and made other general repairs/fixes to suspension.  It now drives
      like a new $35k truck! Ok, well the front leaf springs do give it
      a different kind of ride, however.

Ken Farmer
1980 Scout II (160k miles, 304, T-19, 3.73s, no rust)
1974 Travelall (170k miles, 392, 727, 3.73s, in deep rust trouble)