Re: Here is a better Idea!!!

Spencer Lewis sobs:

>tom,
>
>instead of dreaming of things that will never come about and wasting band
>width,.........why dont you go get a repair kit and learn to plug your
>tires................

And why don't YOU quit wasting band width by complaining about someone else
and sending those complaints to the digest instead of to the person of whom
you are complaining.  This is the second time you have had a complaint
about Tom and made it PUBLIC.  I held back the first time, thinking maybe
you were just having a bad day, but apparently it's just a thing.  Since
you are complaining publicly, I'm responding publicly THIS TIME instead of
following my own advice.  As Chris Des Planques says:

>Dreaming of things that will never come about is what Scout owners are all
>about.  The day that you stop dreaming is the day you
>sell your Scout and buy a J**P!!   I support Tom's *constitutional* right
>to WASTE THE BANDWIDTH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
>
>Chris Des Planques
>'67 800

Amen!!  If you don't like it, use YOUR *constitutional* right to go
elsewhere, or if you have so many more meaningful things to ad to our
discussions, then please start, because if you have had anything meaningful
to say it wasn't meaningful enough for me to remember.

Tom, we love your ramblings.  You just keep right on going.  Some of them
just might work out!

By the way, Spencer, <dont> is spelled <don't> (see your original post).

Paul Brakefield
"Dirtball"

1966 IHC Scout 800- "The Beast"
Chevy 350/SM465/Dana20