Date: Mon, 26 Jan 1998 19:12:12 -0800
From: "Allan Weidenheimer" <allanw@domain.elided>
Subject: Re: IH Pickups  IH Directory

<snip>
 As far as 70's pickups go,
axles are wider than scouts, fronts are D44 in 1/2 and 3/4 tons,
D60 in one tons.  Rears are D44 in most 1/2 tons (I think) and
D60 in 3/4 tons, and D60 in 1 tons.  Some 1/2 ton T-alls with
the towing package got D60 rears, I don't know if pickups could be
ordered this way.<snip>

Jeffery:
I can take over the directory duty if you like, send me what you have
so far.

Allan Weidenheimer
72 1210 Pickup