Re: Shocks

>I need some advise on shocks!!
>
>I have the 4" softride springs and a reverse shackle up front,
>measurements of travel are 24" extended and 14" compressed to the bottom
>of stock stop.
>shock measurements. I called rancho and they do not make any 9000 that
>will fit with that much travel. What shocks did everyone use with the

d'oh.. Uh oh.

Rancho doesn't make a 10" travel shock, 14" short and 24" long?

And that's with a "conventional" reverse shackle and 4" springs?

I wonder what'll happen when I do my 4" springs w/ Bill Thebert's Buggy
Spring reverse shackle (Bill, have you managed to make any measurements yet?)

Hmm..

Does Rancho make significantly LONGER shocks, or.. ?  If it's just a size
issue..

The front can be relocated higher up on the frame.  I planned to move the
mounts up higher, *and* add a second set, and use some (somewhat) cheaper
RS5000s..

-Tom