Shocks

I need some advise on shocks!!

I have the 4" softride springs and a reverse shackle up front,
measurements of travel are 24" extended and 14" compressed to the bottom
of stock stop.
To level the truck I used 4" triangle springs with a 1" shackle in the
rear which gave the same measurements for the shocks.

I think it is recommended to add one to two inches for safety on the
shock measurements. I called rancho and they do not make any 9000 that
will fit with that much travel. What shocks did everyone use with the
same setup (front or back)? Where did you put your shock mounts? Can I
even compress the springs enough to get to the bump stops or what size
bump stops did you use? How much up travel can I expect, it measures 7
1/2" at rest? Has anyone experimented with valving bilstiens or fox
shocks on a scout?

Thanks, Mike