Re: wheel studs

>      Ok All,
>
>      How about this one - I did something not-too-bright over the weekend &
>      broke a wheel stud in the front axle of my 79.  I've called a few
>      places looking for a replacement, but all I get is laughter!  Any
>      suggestions?  Does anyone know if studs from a Ford (what?) or
>      anything else would be a match?
>
>      Thanks for any info.
>
>      Joe
>      Eastern PA
Joe,
 I broke one of mine last spring. Took the brake rotor to the local NAPA
machine shop and asked them to replace all of them - they didn't even bat
an eye at me when I asked, so they must not be too uncommon. I don't
remember if I told them it was out of a Scout or not, so they may have just
measured and used what fit.

 Later,                    /\  curt_cleavinger@domain.elided
   Curt                 /\/  \        /\
 [/</]   \_/       [\>\]              '75 Travelall 150
 [/>/]             [\<\] '75 Scout II