Desert Dog Tires

Would have posted this with my last one, but received last digest about 2
seconds after I sent the last post.  Sorry.
I don't know if it really helps much, but my Dad's old Dodge D50, before
he traded it in on a '97 ext. cab 4x4, had a set of those tires on it.
They were on it when we bought it and two of them had a lot of wear on
them, and they were replaced.  The other two, they seemed to do very well.
That little D50 could go just about anywhere we wanted to.  The worn tires
were replaced with a set of Coopers.  Had no real problems with either one
of them.  To me, though, if I remember the tread pattern correctly, the
Desert Dogs seemed like a good general purpose/off road tire.  Seemed like
they were good for general stuff, but I definately wouldn't take them
through real heavy four-wheelen stuff.
Hope this helps.
Gee, isn't this my third post to this digest??  Man, must be some kind of
record for me.:)

Dan Felix
1966 Scout 800
1965 Scout 80 - parts