Re: York A/C

tsm1@domain.elided (Tom Mandera) scribbled in the sand:

>Has a '09' on the model number, which leads me to believe it's a 9c.i. model
>(per data posted earlier that's now found its way to my web page).

I just checked my IH York compressor for the model number (it's sitting on my
workbench ready to have the new Nachi bearing installed this weekend), and it
has the code number code ET210L.  So I guess that means mine has the 2
cylinder 10 ci displacement... maybe that's why it blows so hard?

Take care,

John
jlandry@domain.elided             |
Conservative Libertarian        |  Scout(R) the America others pass by
Life Member of the NRA          | in the Scout Traveler escape-machine.
WA Arms Collectors              |
Commercial Helicopter - Inst.   |  1976 Scout Traveler "Patriot" model
http://www.halcyon.com/jlandry/ |   V345A, 727, 3.54, MSD, Edelbrock