Stickers- That's more like it!!

Thanks to everyone who has volunteered time and effort to make this thing
work.  Those of us who may be good with computers and the programs we have
installed but who are internet illiterate and who don't know that much
about webpages, etc., and all that stuff appreciate what you're doing and
we will support you in any way we can.

I had a little trepidation in sending that post about people actually
volunteering to do the hard work, but now I'm glad I did.  Those of you who
have the ability stepped up to let us know that you can and will do the
job.

Someone posted a question about size.  When the ORD got its stickers made
they got them in both four inch and six inch.  If I remember, the four inch
ones were much more popular (Tom, can you clarify?) and they would get MY
vote if we can only have one size.  A four inch one would match the four
inch United, Southern, Georgia Bounty Runner, and ORD stickers I have now
:-).

Many thanks to Tom, Jeremy, et al!

My .02¢-

Paul Brakefield