tired ol' 345 for sale. ...free

IH all,

I have a '78 345 2V that I will be forced to scrap in the
next little while here.  ...next few months or so.  It runs
good, burns oil good, and won't fire number 8.  It's near
Salt Lake City if anyone wants a good rebuildable core, come
and get it.  When I pull it out of the Traveler, it goes to
the scrap yard.

Before I start calling around, is there a replacement
available for the air pump on a '78 345, CA emissions?  Mine
croaked, and I'd like to do my part for the environment and
replace it.

How's that mailbox, Tom?  ...pretty full of notes from math
advisors I'll bet.

Doug
78 Scout
78 Traveler