replacement body panels?

Hey Harvesters,

I recently signed up for a community education course in Auto Body repair.
The first class was last night, and now I'm really psyched.  For $50, I get
to use the shop, tools, and advice/help of the instructor.  Of course,
it'll probably take me three years to fix all the rust and dents in my
ScoutII, but it should be fun.

I'd like to start by restoring the integrity of the body tub, so that I can
redo the interior without worrying about water splashing up through the
bottom.  My Scout's floor has the usual holes behind the front wheels, rust
under the doors, and rust back where the floor meets the tailgate.  I'm
guessing that patch panels are the way to go.  Can anyone offer advice on
the best place to get them?  And how do I tell if the body mounts need
replacing?

I haven't gotten into this far enough yet to have lots of specific
questions, but if anyone wants to share their wisdom on body repair, I
could surely use it right now.

rob