Stickers Again

Like most everyone else, I think stickers are a good idea, and I have read
many posts pertaining to the idea of what to do about getting them.  We all
have good suggestions, etc., and we are to be commended for our good ideas.

What I DO NOT remember reading is someone sending an e-mail which says
"hey, you guys tell me which design you want and I'll get several quotes on
prices/quantities, I'll get them printed, I'll keep up with the excess and
be responsible for accepting money and paying for everything, I'll take
care of the costs of mailing them to you, YADA, YADA, YADA..."

Getting the stickers done on the ORD didn't happen overnight.  It takes a
lot of responsibility (and guts) to step up to the plate and volunteer to
do the dirty work.  We can't have a "Little Red Hen" mentality here- "come
on, let's get the stickers going!"  "OK, you go out and get some quotes."
"Who, me?  I just want you to make a sticker magically appear in my
mailbox!"

I for one cannot volunteer to do the dirty work.  I will support whoever
does to the best of my long distance ability, but it is a big undertaking.

Do any of you volunteer to do the legwork?  And does anyone disagree that
it is going to, because of logistics, come down to one person having the
bulk of the responsibility?  Maybe there are several of you who live in
close enough proximity to get together on this.

Ideas?

Paul Brakefield
"Dirtball"

1966 IHC Scout 800- "The Beast"