IH Refrigerator on TV

    Watching these lame sitcoms on TV at night always has me looking for a
Scout or IH pickup. I guess I must  have been really  squinting hard and
thought it was just wishful thinking the first time, but now I am sure. On the
NBC show "Friends" the  Refrigerator in the girls apartment has International
Harvester in script across the middle of it. The teaser for tonights show ,
showed it pretty plain, so it should be noticable tonight.

     My wife bought the movie "Trial and Error" on pay per view last night. I
heard her screaming and had to see what was going on. There was an 800 Scout
that the stars of the movie were driving. The Scout was seen a lot in the
second half of the show. One time, it even squeeled its tires on pavement.

         Scotty Hajek
         Hennessey OK
         8 Scouts
         11 IH Pickups