Intro/R-130

Greetings...

I've recently joined the list and find it most informative and
entertaining.

My father-in-law recently gave me a 1953 R-130 for Christmas which
hasn't been started in about ten years.  I'm looking forward to
pulling it out of the snow in the spring and getting dirty as I work
on it.

Since joining the list I've noticed a great deal of discussion
surrounding Scouts and Travelalls(?), but nothing specific to the
older trucks.  Just wondering if there are owners of trucks older
than Scouts out there, or am I on the wrong mailing list?

Thanx,

Roger Loewen
Brandon, MB, CANADA
loewenr@domain.elided