Travelers for sale

Ok, I'm selling my Travelers for REAL this time. No mater
what. Last time was in preperation for a move, this time is
just wanting to simplify my life. They're just gathering moss.

For Sale:

'76 Traveler. 196ci, 4spd, 3.54 axles, 4wd fully functional.
'78 Traveler. 345ci (good shape passed emissions
ease when it was registered), blown AT, 3.07 axles(I think..
email me, I'll check this week), front/rear skid plates,
4wd worked when tranny blew. Have an extra set of Lock-
o-matic hubs.
$1100 as a package and I'll throw in an extra Traveler top
with hatch

Otherwise, $600 each and I'll keep the top to section and
make a shortened Traveler top for my 100" Scout II.

He's Crazy Owen and he's gone INSANE! He's CLEARING
OUT! All Travelers must GO!!! (Insert gratuitous pie in face
scene here)

Nahh, IH people aren't out there. Oh, definately not.

Owen Minor
Tacoma,WA
(253)272-2941 Hm Line#1
(253)572-9616 Hm Line#2