Re: Calling John H "normal"

The black helicopters hovering over the house recorded Steve Stegmann
<stegmann@domain.elided> whispering:

>Would any of us be here if we were completely normal?

I'm perfectly "normal" myself.  It's just the rest of the world that seem
screwed up from my point of view. <grin>

>At least John H doesn't have pictures and artwork in his .sig file.

THANKS A LOT STEVE!!!

Do you really need to give John H. any more bright ideas?  Don't "enable"
him... Howard's already giving John's disability all the help it needs!
John's been secretly asking Howard's advice on what else he could add to
his .sig file, and you wouldn't believe what the two of them have come up
with thus far.

I'm going to count the hours before John figures out how to start embedding
.gif's in his .sig file.  He's probably working on it right now.

John

jlandry@domain.elided             |
Conservative Libertarian        |  Scout(R) the America others pass by
Life Member of the NRA          | in the Scout Traveler escape-machine.
WA Arms Collectors              |
Commercial Helicopter - Inst.   |    1976 Scout II Traveler "Patriot"
http://www.halcyon.com/jlandry/ |