RE: Travelall Exhaust Manifold

Mike,

You might try calling around to the local welding shops.  I do believe
that cast iron can be welded, I'm not sure on the price, skill level, or
quality.  It might be worth your while.  Let the digest know what you
find out if you decide to go this route.

Epp
74 Scout II
76 Terra
78 Traveler (parts is parts)
75 Travelall (parts for sale or whole thing)
75 Travelall another one (parts for sale or whole thing)
Member ScouTenn
"The end does not justify the means"