re-Subject: Welcome to Mike and other comments

> Welcome new member Mike with as many vehicles as the rest of us put
> together, (not quite). To have that many, you must not be married.
> John
john,
 i am married and have had about this many cars, for the last ten years,
the only real concession being that i sell my motorcycle a gpz 1100,
collecting cars and racing would be ok!
i met my wife when she responded to an add, with my 72 dodge demon in
it, she bought it for $600, and four years later we were married!
mike a