Digest Stickers,Tonneau Covers

Hi All,
 Gotta lot of work to do tonight!<G>
What became of the digest sticker?Any pricing info yet?
I think a generic IHC-Digest is more in order because this is not a Scout
mailing list.

It is about time to send off some more e-mails about the tonneau covers,
just to keep the show of interest up.

Also, would anyone be interested in trying to get the 1/24 scale scouts
reissued? This would take a letter writing campaign as AMT Ertl co doesn't
have an e-mail address that I know of.In the modeling world there is a lot
of reissuing happening at this time and it seems to me that the time is
right to get some Scout models back on the shelves.BTW the models are
around $15.00 at retail so they are not expensive.Written like some one
who has 168 plastic models and a very good and understanding wife!

                  One lucky man,
                  Dennis
                  75II,345,727,ac