Ted K's brother

>John H. I just got around to stopping at your Web site. Is that you on
>the front cover? I thought I made a mistake and went to the Charlie
>Daniels site. Are you sure you arn't Ted Kazynskies brother? Just
>kidding.
>
>Dan Nees
>cookiedan@domain.elided
>1979 International Scout EXR                              (Extreme Rust)
>1971 International Scout MD
>                              (Many Dents)

Ted's real brother wouldn't accept the reward. If I were his brother and I
had turned him in, I'd buy that $45,000 Scout Car and move to Montana and
steal Tom M's honey away from him by the shear power of driving down the
street looking good!!!! What in the heck would I do with two honeys at my
age? I don't even remember why I got the one I got, unless it was because
she waits on me.
John

>Date: Sun, 18 Jan 1998 09:06:45 -0800
>From: "Allan Weidenheimer" <allanw@domain.elided>
>Subject: New parts source
>
>Here is a source you might be interested in:
>Bryant Motors Inc.
>1300 Bronson Way N.
>Renton WA 98055
>425-255-3478
>Parts Direct Line: 425-255-3486

mer.

>Allan Weidenheimer
>72 1210 Pickup

An International dealer who will bother to try and solve problems with
"light line" vehicles. Great piece of information, Allan. Thanks, John

>Well, I posted this queary to John L. already at his private e-mail, but
>didn't want the rest of you to feel left out.
>I'll be interested in hearing some opinions on this.
>As always, thanks for any and all suggestions/support!
>Michael

Michael,
A hole in your intake manifold? Boy, am I glad you asked John L.  Maybe
somebody with a spare manifold lying around can look for you. Or maybe that
hole is the start of a Fish Carb modification that somebody was making on
your vehicle. Just kidding Michael and I apologize for making a joke out of
something that is a serious problem for you .
Hope it goes well.
John

>Date: Sun, 18 Jan 1998 16:45:52 -0500
>From: Dirtball@domain.elided (Paul Brakefield)
>Subject: Speedo Cable Needed
>
>Anybody got a source for the speedo cable on a 72 Scout II?  Mine appears
>to go straight from the transfer to the back of the speedo.  Is there a
>generic replacement?  I would love to be able to go down to NAPA or even
>one of the not so expensive places and get one off of the shelf.
>
>TIA,
>
>Paul Brakefield

Paul,
 I got a kind of universal kit from Giddum-up that worked fine.
John

John Hofstetter, who nets at   http://www.goldrush.com/~hofs
PROBABLY MORE TO REMEMBER THAN EVER REALLY HAPPENED
Owner of 79 Scout Terra  with 8000 lb. Warn Winch,
Detroit Locker in rear and LS in front,
 4" Trailmaster lift    Holley E F I  Mallory Unilite Dist.   MSD ignition
Too darn long and too darn wide  to always go where I ask it to go.
NRA, Life Member   Calif. Rifle and Pistol Assn.
Blue Ribbon Coalition              Friends of Death Valley
Sierra Macintosh Users Group     MacTwain Macintosh Users Group
Association of California School Administrators,  Life Member