'79 Scout traveller (MIDAS) FS

OK I've finally admitted defeat. I just bought a small pickup & with the
car & the motorcycle something's gotta go. This is a brown/wht striped
345 4bbl. factory midas custom package scout traveller with 106,000 mi.
on it, new brake calipers & rotors in front, pads in back, rebuild
transfer case less than 6,000 miles ago. Custom top has factory dual
sunroofs, sliding side windows, aircraft-style swivel-lighting for all 4
seats. The rest of the factory custom stuff includes a digital clock
(very retro), rear bucket seats with a built-in cooler (from the days
when it was your manly perogative to sip a cold one while driving down
the highway.)It has matching front buckets as well and has white
striping (also factory) down the sides.
 Now for the negatives. This is in need of restoration. It has the
front-right body mount rusted through. Both panels behind the doors are
rusted through. A/C unit is intact but non-functioning, same story on
the cruise control. Original wagon-wheels are there, tires are
automotive-style (although in good shape). I was planning a full
restoration with my brother but he moved away & I haven't the skills or
the motivation to do it myself. I have a few extra parts gleaned over
the last couple of years, another rear hatch, the original driver's door
(replaced with color-matched one that is on it & in good shape.) A full
lock set including an entire steering column with the ignition switch
still in it. Oh and one of the rear swivel lights has a broken switch.
Also I pop-riveted some sheet metal in the driver's floorboard, the
others are somewhat less rusty, not great though.
 Price? I was asking $2,500 on advice of a scout afficionado who claims
he's seen them go for $3-4K at the national rally, but I need to get rid
of it. I'll settle for the first $1,800 cash I can get. I posted a URL a
few weeks ago with pics of it. That URL is forthcoming. Sorry if I've
rambled & wasted bandwidth, selling this thing is breaking my heart. :(

Louis Dean
757-393-3751
loudean@domain.elided

P.S. the truck is in Tidewater (southeast) Virginia.