RE: Valveseats and Compressor oil

Well, you can be sure if they are original heads and it is after '79. I have a '78 48 state Traveler with a 345 that is REGULAR from the factory. I even have the factory owners manual to prove it. (needed it last time I had to put exhaust on it and the mufler shop wouldn't believe it didn't have catalytic converters from the factory.)

Owen Minor
Tacoma,WA