"Boston Switch" & 800 Door Locks

Someone mentioned a "Boston switch" out of a fire truck or ambulance.  It
controls the source of power when using multiple batteries.  Another source
for such a device is a good marine deal who deals in sailboat accessories.
 These switches are used on "big" sailboats and off shore boats for the
exact same purpose.

BTW thanks for the info about 800 door locks.  I ran right out and tried it
and no longer have to run around to the passenger side to lock my doors.

Steve Fischer

'68 Scout 800A