345 and money

Okay, I've finally scraped together money for the 345 engine I need to
temporarily put in my '68 T'all.  I don't HAVE to put it on my American
Express card.  Many of you offered or informed me of used engines that
you or someone had that I could get fairly cheaply.  My question is: Do
any of you have the ability to handle the shipping end of things?  I
guess it would take a pallet and some heavy duty strapping to hold it
down.  I know that a lot of shipping or moving places will do this
service for you, but obviously I don't know any shipping or moving
companies in your area.  If anyone is willing to help me with this, I
will definitely reimburse you for your extra time.
BTW, I called SCOUT MADNESS who takes AMEX, and they won't even sell
used engines any more, and I called VINTAGE INTERNATIONAL and never got
a response, though I called several times.  I'm currently planning to
buy through the guy in Sante Fe, NM if nothing better comes along.
Anybody dealt with him?  On the phone he seems pretty decent, but I know
that can be deceiving.
Also, it has been about ten straight days of rain in this neck of the
woods, meaning that my '73 SCOUT is still on the street, still has the
heads off, and still has a leaky tire that I have to run out in the rain
and air up every other day.  Ah the joy of home repair on the street!!!
Take it easy, IH'ers!
Michael