Desperado

Just because I got a new toy (video capture board), I grabbed one of my
favorite movies (Desperado) and grabbed a few captures of the '74(?)
Scout II that starred next to Antonio Banderas and Selma Hayek..

I apologize for the poor quality.. more a function of an SLP tape (it
*is* a 4-head VCR though), and a very LONG series of RCA patch cords to
bring the video all the way to the computer than anything else. :-)

http://www.tmcom.com/~tsm1/scout/jpg/desperado/index.html

-Tom Mandera, Helena MT
http://www.tmcom.com/~tsm1/scout
'72 and '77 Scout IIs