5 speed shift knob label, 5 speed tranny avail.

I'm getting ready to reproduce a new shift pattern label
for my shift knob.  I have a T-34 overdrive, and the printing
is completely gone.  I was wondering if anyone else has the
T-34 (overdrive) and needs one?  If things work out, the price
will be free (though the number for that price will be limited).
This label is no longer available from the dealer, and is unique
for the overdrive tranny ('OD' at top right corner).  I am only
guessing at what it looks like, but I think my repro will be
very close to the original.
If anyone else is interested, they will be made using the
metalphoto process, which should make a label more
durable than the original.  This process is often used
to make labels for military equipment.  See
www.metalphoto.com for more info.

As a side note on 5 speeds, I know where there is one
(non overdrive, I'm pretty sure) in a school bus.  I was once
quoted a price of $175 "you pull".  Eldon mentioned to
me that he believes the parts to convert the direct drive
units to overdrive are available, so if you really want
an overdrive 5 speed for a pickup or travelall...it is located
in the Seattle WA area.  There are very few parts
differences between direct drive and overdrive.

Allan Weidenheimer
72 1210 Pickup